Windows Video Editor can easily edit your video files like a professional.
It has everything you need to edit your video files. You can easily Cut, Crop, Rotate, Split, Trim/Join your videos. You can add Effects, Text, Animations, Watermarks, Subtitles, Music to videos. You can adjust video speed, contrast, brightness, saturation or anything else of your videos. You can do almost everything to edit your videos. Also edit in batch.
Features of the Windows Video Editor
- It’s easy to Cut, Crop, Rotate, Split, Trim, Join your videos
- Add Effects, Text, Animations, Watermarks, Subtitles, Music, etc
- Adjust Speed, Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, etc
- Edit video in batch
- Supported OS: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 /Windows 7
- Processor: 1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above
- RAM: 256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 300MB space for installation
- Super VGA (800×600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher
Windows Video Editor 2021 v9.2
Size: 285 MB
Decompression pass: phanmemnet.com
- Install software
- Block software with firewall
- The software has been activated with a license.