DupScout is a duplicate file finder that allows you to find and clean up duplicate files in local disks, network shares, NAS storage devices, and enterprise storage systems. Users are provided with the ability to search for duplicate files, save reports, replace duplicate files with links, delete duplicate files or move duplicate files to another location.
DupScout allows saving HTML, PDF, Excel, text, CSV and XML reports. Advanced users are provided with the ability to export reports from multiple servers to a centralized SQL database and perform historical trend analysis operations.
DupScout allows one to scan the network, discover network servers and NAS storage devices, automatically detect all accessible network shares, and search for duplicate files in hundreds of network servers and devices. NAS storage. In addition, users are provided with the ability to export a list of detected servers and NAS storage devices (including a list of network shares for each server) into HTML, PDF, text and CSV.
Features of DupScout
- Quickly find duplicate files
- Delete duplicate files quickly with one click
- Make a copy before you act
- Easily restored if accidentally deleted by mistake
- Very good software to free up computer space
DupScout Ultimate 13.7.24 + Enterprise + Pro
Size: 40 MB
Decompression pass: phanmemnet.com
- Unzip and install the software
- Exit the software after the installation is complete
- Run File FlexenseActivator with “Run as administrator” permission -> Click “Activate” -> Choose the path to the file “ Diskboss.flx ”. Default:
- X64: C:\Program Files\Dup Scout Ultimate\bin\
- X32: C:\Program Files (x86)\Dup Scout Ultimate\bin\
- Confirm replacement.