Windows 11 Pro is an operating system from Microsoft announced in 2021 that is part of the Windows NT family of operating systems. Windows 11 was released to the general public on October 5, 2021 as a free upgrade through Windows Update for eligible devices running Windows 10.
This Windows 11 Pro Premium is created from the original Micosoft installer and is integrated with the latest update in 2022. With TPM 2.0 omitted for computers that cannot install Windows 11 and it also comes with Office suite is the latest Office 2021.
Features of Windows 11 Pro 21H2 Premium + Office 2021:
- The standard ISO format must be set for both UEFI and Legacy.
- Windows has been carefully optimized so it is extremely simple and easy to use.
- Does not interfere deeply with the system or service, so the installer retains its original stability.
- The installer is in the standard ISO format, just like the Microsoft installer.
- Pre-installed: 7z, Unikey, Visual C++, VN and VNI base fonts.
- Enable NetFramework 3.5 and 4.8.
- 4 full Windows installers (2 full software installers optional)
- Microsoft Office LTSC 2021 (Access, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word). Word has been redesigned to meet office standards.
- Main software: Chrome, Foxit Reader, K-Lite Codec, Ultraview, FScapture.
System Requirements Windows 11
- Processor: 1 GHz or faster with 2 or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor. (Microsoft provides a list of compatible processors on its website.)
- RAM: 4 gigabytes or more
- Memory: 64 GB or larger storage device (such as a hard drive or SSD)
- System Software: UEFI Capable and Secure Boot
- TPM: Trusted Platform Module 2.0 (common on motherboards manufactured after 2016)
- Graphics card: DirectX 12 compatible or higher with WDDM driver 2.0
- Display: HD display with a resolution of at least 720p (1280×720) larger than 9-inch diagonal, 8 bits per color channel
Link download Windows 11 Pro 21H2 Premium + Office 2021 – Non-TPM Preactivated
Pass extract: taiwebs.com